With so many commercial spaces being re-imagined after the pandemic, many have been considering custom glass panels for privacy, branding or design. We wanted to share 5 reasons why commercial decorative window film is a great choice for accomplishing this. Check out the details below to learn more.
5 Reasons Commercial Decorative Window Film Is A Great Choice
- Retrofittable to Existing Glass – You can avoid the excessive cost of removing your existing glass and replacing it with a custom piece of glass as decorative glass film is applied to your existing glass panel.
- Nearly Unlimited Options – Unlike actual custom glass, designs using decorative glass film are nearly limited by only your imagination. Through the use of potter cut film or custom printing, your dreams can truly become reality.
- Cost Effective – Even basic custom glass panels can get costly. However, decorative glass film allows you to implement much more intricate and involved designs at a fraction of what having a custom piece of glass would cost.
- Much Easier to Clean – When the actual glass panel is customized to give a frosted or sand blasted look, it creates a rough surface in the glass. This surface attracts dust, oil from people’s hand, etc. and begins to look dirty over time. As the dirt becomes embedded in the surface, it becomes harder to remove it completely and keep the decorative panel looking clean. On the other hand, designs utilizing decorative glass films are easily cleaned so that they continue to look as good as the day they were installed.
- Easily Removable or Replaceable – Unlike a piece of custom glass, decorative glass film can be removed if desired from the glass panel to which it is applied. This makes it ideal for leased spaces and office space where the use of particular areas and design may change over time.
Overall, commercial decorative window film is a versatile and effective way to improve the look, privacy and design in your commercial space. It is a cost-effective option that can provide a variety of benefits. Here are a couple more reasons to consider this innovative product.
- Added Privacy: Decorative window film can provide privacy without blocking out all natural light. This is ideal for offices, conference rooms and other areas where you need to control who can see inside.
- Enhanced Branding and Design : Decorative window film can be used to promote your business or brand and enhance the decor of your space. You can choose a custom film with your company logo or other branding elements, or you can create a custom design that looks great.
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding commercial decorative window film and all the possible ways you can utilize it, click HERE and then contact us by calling us at (316) 755-1234 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with a free, no obligation assessment and estimate on the work you are considering. We proudly service Wichita, KS and surrounding areas.