We are Kansas Window Tinting
To create superior value by providing quality window films combined with in depth product knowledge resulting in exceptional energy savings, protection and comfort for our customers.
- Kansas Window Tinting has been serving Kansas and our neighboring states for the last 25 years.
- We have assembled a team of experts which offers our customers a combined experience of over a hundred years in the window film industry.
- We are an authorized certified 3M dealer.
- Kansas Window Tinting was the first accredited Solar Control Specialist in the state of Kansas.
- We are current members of the International Window Film Association and follow the Quality Installation Standards adopted by the IWFA.
- When you choose to work with us you can count on receiving the best available window film products for your investments!
1The installation process starts with the dealer thoroughly cleaning your windows to remove even the smallest pieces of dirt. A piece of film is cut roughly to the size of your window, its release liner is removed, and an application solution is sprayed on the film’s adhesive to activate it. The application solution is also sprayed on the window.
2The film is then installed on the glass, and the installer squeegees all the application solution out from between the glass and film. The installer will also do some final edge trimming to ensure the film fits perfectly and precisely on the glass.
3When the installer squeegees out the application solution during installation, it is nearly impossible to get every drop of solution out. Thus there is a drying time (cure time) for the film, during which the remaining application solution between the film and glass evaporates. During this time, the film is still performing to its full solar control and safety capabilities.